Residential Treatment for Adolescent Teens- Discovery Ranch for Girls
Just returned from a trip to Utah where I was able to see many programs for adolescents and young adults who are experiencing a variety of challenges. One such program is called Discovery Ranch for Girls.
Discovery Ranch for Girls is a residential treatment center for troubled teen girls ages 13-18. Their unique single gender girls program helps teens who struggle with a variety of emotional, behavioral, and psychiatric issues such as:
Low self esteem
Grief and loss
Non verbal learning differences
Through a combination of experiential and traditional therapies, the staff models, motivates and mentors. Teens gain self-esteem as they learn there is strength in the struggle.
• 60-acre campus
• Professional Chef and Culinary staff
• Unique residential cabins, a feel of home and group with paved walking paths
• More professional staff to student time than other leading programs
• Located in the heart of Southern Utah = close to high adventure
• Accredited Academics
• Full-time Licensed Clinical Professionals
• Research / Outcomes driven therapy and program effectiveness studies
• On-campus top-rated equine program and calf program
• Music and Drama program
If you are currently working with a teen who you feel may benefit by enrolling at Discovery Ranch for Girls, contact Sarah Yardley in admissions at (855) 667-9388. You can also refer your family directly to me, Oakes Hunnewell. I would be happy to answer any questions they may have about this or any other program for their daughter. I can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 720-388-9616.